Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Long Night

Last night was very long, to say the least. My back (lumbar area) and hip were KILLING ME! It felt as if I was being stabbed with a knife and there was so much pressure. I could not get comfortable to save my life. Two lortab did nothing for me. I was up until all the alarm clocks in the house were going off this morning. It is due to my tethered cord.

Today was much better. I slept most of the day, due to the fact that I got NO sleep last night. My new medicine for my cortisol level seems to be working. I have only had two doses and will take the third tonight.

I hope the rain does not kill me tonight. Please pray that it does not kill my head or any other chiarians head. The barametric pressure really bothers most of us with Chiari. Thank you!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment