Thursday, May 31, 2012

Let the Countdown Begin

This post is going to be short and sweet as not much has changed on my health front.
It is June 1st which means I have 9 days until graduation and 12 days until surgery. I am not nervous about the surgery. I have done it just a few times. ;)
I had physical therapy yesterday. My rotation of my neck is improving, which is really good. I will go one more time next week before surgery.
I had the opportunity to babysit this week three sweet kids. It was so much fun and good for me. I felt great the whole day. I definitely want to do it more often.

Also, I have some Team Emily shirts on hand that you can buy.
T-shirts are $15.00 and sweatshirts are $27.00.
Leave me a comment and a way I can reach you if you are interested. Thanks!
T-Shirts:
-2 Adult small
-1 youth small
-3 youth large
Sweatshirts:
-1 adult large

No comments:

Post a Comment