Thursday, June 21, 2012

Graduation!

Football games, prom, driving and clubs, that all had to be missed as I was very busy trying to get well. I do feel like I missed out on a whole lot of things the past four years and it would of been different if I had not had to fight to get well. Although, I did not have the 'high school experience' I had the life experience that not everyone my age has had. That is the past now and I can`t go back. So looking to the future, I am excited to see what God has in store for me!

Graduation day was every thing I expected. A very bittersweet, but great day! I had nine family members from Florida and Georgia here and big party later in the afternoon after graduation. 

The past 13 years have FLOWN by and it is hard to believe that elementary, middle, and high school is over. I am looking forward to whats ahead.......











No comments:

Post a Comment