2. According to Dr. Fraser Henderosn Chiari is becoming a pandemic?
3. More people have Chiari Malformation than MS?
4. Most people go misdiagnosed or undiagnosed for years, due to doctors having little knowlegdge of Chiari?
5. Most patients suffer from atleast 5 symptoms?
6. 30% of children born with spina bifida are also born with Chiari Malformation?
7. Symptoms can come back, even years after the surgery?
8. Chiari is believed to be congenital?
9. Scoliosis and kyphosis are common among people who have Chiari?
10. People who have Chiari, commonly have EDS, Tethered Cord, Syringomyelia, cervical instability, POTS, Intercanial Hypertension, Spina-Bifida, and neurogenic bladder?
*For more information visit www.csfinfo.org*