Monday, January 30, 2012

Just another Monday


This song 'Praise you in this Storm' has become my new favorite song! It fits my life perfect right now. I seem to find myself listening to it every time I'm struggling.

I am still having a reaction to something. We are still not sure what it is. I really wish we knew so, I could stay away from it or stop using it. Dr. Henderson upped the dosage of my prednisone to 20mg from 1mg. He says that it will help the itching. We shall see if it really does. I hope it does, but I'm not getting too hopeful. ;-)

Hope everyone had a great Monday and has a terrific Tuesday.

Thanks for all your prayers,
Em

4 comments:

  1. The Prednisone increase should help a lot...(hopefully) and you will get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made it so much worse. I was trying to be so hopeful but I just had this feeling that was the cause. Glad we know now. :)

      Delete
  2. Are they absolutely sure it is allergic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the doctor today and I am allergic to prednisone. Glad we finally know.

    ReplyDelete