Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stormy Day

Today was my first full day of  being home alone all day. I was having severe leg and back pain to the point that it hurt to walk or even touch. I did not get out of bed all day not even to go to the bathroom, but once. Thank you to everyone who offered to help and gave me their phone numbers in case I needed them.

We are STILL waiting on prior authorization on my pain medication that should help with my leg and back pain. Please pray it happens soon. Maybe if they lived one day in my life we would of had that pain medicine days ago.

The weather is suppose to be severe here tonight and tomorrow morning. I am praying that it does not affect me to bad or any other fellow Chiarian. It is no fun when there is a weather change. Please keep me in your prayers as it passes through, as well as everyone for their saftey. Thanks a bunch!

Also, If you are interested in following my blog, please put your email in where there is a place provided on my page and you will then be notified of any new posts or changes. :)

Much love!

8 comments:

  1. Okay girlie. I am a follower now. Now you need to go follow my blog www.keepingitclassyincoastalalabama.blogspot.com.

    So glad you are blogging. It is a great way to relieve stress. It has been great therapy for an old lady like me trying to finish my last two semesters of Nursing School.

    Tell your Mom and Dad Hello!!!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cindy! I will go and follow you now. I will tell them you said hello. :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry you had such a difficult day. Praying you get through the stormy weather. I will be following you through your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Em! So happy you have a blog and we can follow how things are going.This is a great place to vent! I'm sorry the weather makes everything even worse - praying it passes very quickly - or better yet skips your area completely!
    Give Barkley and Sophia kisses from Jackie & Rosie. When you are feeling better, we will bring Rosie for a visit. You will LOVE her - if you don't mind lots of puppy kisses! xo
    Gentle ((hugs))...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see her. Thank you! Im enjoying having the blog.

      Delete
  4. Next time you will call me, right? Hey, Beto can tell you his disney world jokes....at least you might forget about your leg pain!! love ya

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will call you. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete